Thursday, August 6, 2009

I just can't forgive Myself...

Okay... Let's start with this post. By the way, do not care about the title of this post. It's just for FUN...

Hm... First of all, I would like to share an experience with you people...



Saw that? It's pretty "nice" if you see it in real life actually. Lolz. Wanna know how I got it?


No? Yes?


No = Nevermind. Forget about it.


Yes = After digging some soil out from the ground using a shovel for a few hours, I noticed that this piece of skin came out. And... the... answer... that you are waiting for... after so long... is... I was wearing a ring at that time. XD (Highlight to see answer)



Next, I was glad that my caterpillar has become a pupa after a night of evolving. Looking forward to see it evolves into a butterfly. All the best to you the precious one... Here are some of the snapshots that I took... before and after...





caterpie has evolved into metapod... o.O?

Bored of my stories? Lolz. Fine.
Okay... Here you go...


Guess for the answer...

The person who made it doesn't need it.
The person who bought it doesn't want it.
The person who needs it doesn't know he's going to get it.

Answer: A coffin (Highlight to see answer)


There was a psychiatrist wanting to conduct a survey, so he took four women and each of their only child to conduct the survey.After he was done surveying, he had them all sit together in a row of chairs.

He went to the first woman and said, "I have investigated your strongest desires in life and concluded that you love money since you named your daughter Penny."

He went to the second woman and said, "I have investigated your strongest desires in life and concluded that you love sweets since you named your daughter Candy."

He went to the third woman and said, "I have investigated your strongest desires in life and concluded that you love flowers since you named your daughter Daisy."
Before the psychiatrist approached the fourth who is the last woman, she got up and said to her son, "Let's go home, Dick."



There were 3 people wanted to go to the moon for 1000 years...The 1st person brought alot of books...The 2nd person brought a woman .... The third person brought 1000000000000 of cigarattes. After 1000 years... They came back... The first person said he found alot of new species... The 2nd person said he got 1000 children...What did the 3rd person says?


Answer: "Damn lar!! I forgot to bring lighter..." (Highlight to see answer)


And for those who complain about the hot weather...

Here's the fact...


No comments:

Post a Comment