Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome to Normanby House

Hey~! How are ya?
That's the most common greeting you would hear in Australia.


So, I have been here in Australia for about 9 days... Arrived here on the 14/2/2010...
Having a small room for myself... and loaded with all my junks... Everything is going pretty well... I guess...

So, I get to meet a lot of people on these days... but... I tend to lose my memory... Forgetting people names... and details... It's like someone is using the amnesia dust from ToothFairy on me... My bad...

Let's see if I can recall their names...
The 1st person I met was Chin Choon... from Johor... staying in Howitt Hall... studying medicine...
2nd person would be Seng Kiat... from Sunway... staying in Richardson Hall with Ding En... studying biotech...
3rd person... Ken... doing civil engineering... from Hong Kong... (met a few of his friends but forgot their names)
and then the people from my hall...
Andy... Comp Science student... from Hong Kong...
Shahmir... from Singapore...
Jie Hui... same school with Jing Lynn...
Lily... The resident advisor for my floor...
Kinj... I saw her smoking... LOL...
Aishah... from Singapore... Saw her once only...
Maha... Just met today... from Pakistan...
Peter... A Korean... but live in Indonesia...
Mark... *unknown identity* but I know he speaks cantonese...
Matthew... Didn't talk to him before... but his room is just opposite jie hui's...
Eddie... My security personnel... haha... just joking... he is in charge of the security here...

And a lot more people... Jia jie, Tim, Marcus,etc... This is getting boring...



Lastly, THANKS A GOOGOLPLEX to all my handsome/pretty friends and my wonderful family members... Accompanying me... Care about me... Missing me... All the time...? Haha... Good luck to you guys and enjoy ur life people... Life is Short...

No comments:

Post a Comment