Sunday, March 21, 2010

History

(broken english style)

Well, my parents are back from china... again... but this time... they went to yongchun... a place where my ancestors lived and the place where my grandfather was born...

so... according to the ppl there, the Tee family was very famous and very rich last time. and they even hired private teachers for their children. the children do not need to go school. *so fun*

and it was a very common thing for man to have mistress... just like the emperor... so... basically, my great grandfather had 2 wives and 3 sons. 2 sons from the 1st wife and 1 son from his 2nd wife. and my grandfather is the son of the 2nd wife... so... obviously, the 1st wife beh song... as u know... the ppl last time... always want to inherit all the wealth from the father. so they always tortured my grandfather. according to my aunties, my grandfather got locked in a shed... no food... kena pukul...etc...

until world war 2, my grandfather decided to run away from home... to Malaysia. and that's where he started his new life. and that's where my father and my generation begin. xD

and according to the ppl there, Tee family is no longer rich there cause the younger generation loves to gamble a lot. and there are lesser Tee ppl staying there. too bad for them. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment