Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hectic Life

It has been like 2 months since I didn't blog... Basically, I am having a lot of work to do... Assignments... Reports... Tests... Struggling to cope with them... That's what usually people did in Uni Life... Am I right?



And looking at the worst case scenario... My exam is just around the corner... It starts on the 29th of October (Friday) and ends on 13th of November (Friday). *Cry* That's a bad reminder for myself as I have not started my study for it. And by the way, I have another report to write which *expired* on the 22nd of October... *Sad Case*



Hm... Let's forget about the sad side and look forward on the happy side. *Maybe look backward on the happy side is more proper* So yeah... Deepavali was yesterday. It is like a new year for the Indians. Get to wear new clothes... Get to eat traditional food... Get an extra day for holiday. Wee~!! Sounds great. Although I didn't celebrate this festival, but at least I get to see some fireworks around my housing area. ^^" Anyway, I wish all the Indians Happy Deepavali. *I don't mind if someone gives me some muruku... XD*


Okay. I think that's all for stories...

Here comes the jokes...

  1. A black guy, a white guy, and a Mexican guy were eyeing a hot chick across a bar. She notices them looking at her, so she walks up to them. She says, "I want a man that's smart. Try using the words LIVER and CHEESE in one sentence." The black guy goes, "I love to eat liver and cheese." The white guy goes "I like to cook liver and cheese." The Mexican guy goes up to the girl and tells the guys "liver alone, cheese mine!!"

  2. A black man walked into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him. The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
    "When I was born, I was black..."
    "When I grew up, I was black..."
    "When I'm sick, I'm black..."
    "When I go in the sun, I'm black..."
    "When I'm cold, I'm black..."
    "When I die, I'll be black..."

    "But you Sir..."
    "When you're born, you're pink..."
    "When you grow up, you're white..."
    "When you're sick, you're green..."
    "When you go in the sun, you turn red..."
    "When you're cold, you turn blue..."
    "And when you die, you turn purple."

    "And you have the nerve to call me coloured!!!"

  3. Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.
    ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep. A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.
    ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted angrily,

    ''If you stick that **** thing in me one more time, I'll break it into half!''


And here's a question for you...

Why do people play football for 45 minutes but not 30 minutes or an hour?

Answer:
The reason people play this game for 45 minutes is... There are 2 teams and there are 11 players in each team. Each player brings his own "2 balls". So in total there are 44 balls. There is one ball on the ground itself. Thus the grand total is 45".

Sometimes there is extra time of 2 mins which is the referee's own balls!

(Highlight to see answer)

No comments:

Post a Comment