Monday, December 14, 2009

~*[t]tsp*~

There are so many things to catch up recently... Crap...
Tired of this life... But what could I do? THIS IS L-I-F-E!!

Anyway, I am already 19 now. Just celebrated my Birthday 3 days ago.
Thanks to those who wished me in facebook and MSN...
And Special Thanks to my family, my friends (Ah Liang, KKK, GG, Timmy, Chee Ann and Wai How) and my pet sis Mary Ng.
Geez... I am getting younger and younger nowadays... What could I do? THIS IS L-I-F-E!!

Oh by the way, I have already deactivated my facebook account. Just a few hours ago.
Question: Why??? =(
Answer: No why. I don't know why. I'm out of my mind perhaps. What could I do? THIS IS L-I-F-E!!

Another problematic matter is about my study transfer to Australia. So troublesome yet the deadline draws near.
Got to submit my university acceptance form today. Then, I need to change my pasport, organise my visa, make a medical check up, get my new IC, book air ticket, forward my MRS forms, etc... in within 3 weeks time. Gosh!! What could I do? THIS IS L-I-F-E!!

Hm... Moving on... I am quite emotional these few days... Again, I don't know why.
Maybe I am in a dilemma... Love? LOL~ No idea... But What could I do? THIS IS L-I-F-E!!

Here's a song that I listen to it all the time (for today)...




No comments:

Post a Comment